Please download and fill out the D&A Job Application when applying for any position.
Are you an innovative thinker with a passion for developing and implementing creative solutions to real world challenges? Is making a social impact through your work important to you? Our Team Accounts Manager serves as the leader of our internal project teams, ensures successful project delivery and is the foundation of our client services operation. This is a new position with endless possibilities. You’ll have a seat at the table and be a key contributor to the direction of the agency. Reporting directly to the President and CEO, you will provide daily guidance and direction to a team with diverse backgrounds and varied levels of experience from senior project managers to entry-level staff.
In this exciting role, you will engage your talent as both a practitioner and a team leader in advertising, public relations, marketing, branding, and community engagement. In addition, your strong foundation in research, data analysis, strategic planning, budgeting, public speaking, and working with diverse communities will be used and tested every day. Because you never shy away from a challenge, you’ll use your knack for turning a challenge into constructive solutions that exceed expectations. Perhaps most importantly, your passion for leading and motivating team members to deliver exceptional results will be the key to your success. If you’re ready for a new challenge, honed your leadership skills, thrive at goal setting and achieving results, then you’ll fit right in with our firm of integrated marketing and communication pros dedicated to helping clients exceed what their stakeholders expect.
• Serves as the leader of our internal project teams and ensures good client relationships.
Organize, lead, direct and supervise a group of cross-functional project managers, project specialists and project support staff organized into project teams.
• Provide the right level of oversight, administration and management of a team of communication professionals and their projects to help them successfully perform, deliver and complete their projects on time and on budget while maximizing utilization
• Coach, mentor and develop our staff to grow individually and collectively to take on greater positions of authority and responsibility in the field of communications.
• Work with project managers to understand client’s unique needs (both stated and implied)
• Help develop and oversee the execution of creative, comprehensive integrated communication and marketing plans.
• Converse in a holistic view of projects while being fully-versed in all the details.
• Work collaboratively with project managers on complex issues, but act decisively to keep projects on time and on budget.
• Because we are champions of new and innovative approaches, you will rely on your ability to persuasively pitch non-traditional ideas in ways that inspire client confidence and commitment.
• Understand the value and the importance of “reporting up”and the benefits of 360 degree communication.
• 7-10 years overall work experience in the public relations, marketing and communications field
• 4-5 years project management experience in a communications agency leading account teams in an advertising, public relations, or marketing agency/firm environment-(preferred, not required)
• 3-5 years of public sector and/or social marketing/CSR experience-(preferred, not required)
• 2-3 years in a team leadership, supervisory role managing project managers and their teams to maximize billability and profitability for the company.
• Proven experience collaborating with clients to develop scope, schedule and budget for projects and then leading and managing those projects to success.
• Strong, proven talent for effective communication, both orally and in writing
• Solid understanding of the latest integrated marketing and communication tools and trends, including social media, multimedia production and influencer marketing
• Advanced-level comfort with Microsoft Office Suite in a Mac operating environment
• Proactive, organized, ability to execute and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision and guidance
• Extremely gifted writer with experience to prepare or help staff prepare results-based or performance-based scopes of work and other written products for our clients to enlist their continued use of our services.
• Review, edit, and approve for distribution any written materials to be submitted to existing and potential clients. Provide constructive feedback and offer training to help staff improve quality of written deliverables.
• Have a natural affinity for engaging with the CEO, “to keep the boss informed” and report on the health and wellness of D&A personnel and the projects they manage. Critical thinker conditioned to provide solutions, not present problems.
• Set and enforce high standards of project discipline to ensure staff functions with a high rate of productivity and maximum billability to ensure project success.
• Be expert in the following communications skills; Advertising, Marketing, Messaging, Narrative Storytelling, Copywriting, Copy Editing, Media Relations, Social Media, Video Production, Branding, Collateral Development, Microsoft office and Google Drive,
• If you are a dynamic, hard-working team player who aspires to work with bright and talented individuals, we want to work with you.
A full-service boutique communications agency with 20+ years of experience serving both public and private sector clients in San Francisco and the Bay Area. Our agency specializes in developing integrated communications strategies for social impact initiatives, branding and advertising, corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion programs, reputation management, digital and social media, and implementing public engagement tactics for corporations, municipalities, urban developers, A/E firms and non-profit organizations.
We are a well-respected award-winning agency that is a highly trusted partner with all of our clients with a long-standing reputation for providing exceptional services on projects making a difference in the lives of everyday people in our communities. If you are a dynamic, hard-working team player who aspires to work with bright and talented individuals, we want to work with you.
Competitive salary and full benefits package offered to the right person with proven required skills, abilities and expertise.
Submit a cover letter, resume, verification of degree, salary requirement, and a link to your portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Team Accounts Manager, YOUR NAME" in the email subject line. Faxed, incomplete, and late application packets will be rejected.
No phone calls please.
Copyright 2016 Davis & Associates Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.